Some Party Huh?
Feared and made fun of the Garden Gnome has endured years of torture and neglect at the hands of other humanoid races. For millenia they have watched over countless fields, farms, and flowers; thanklessly protecting them from the evils that lurk in the night. It was not until the G3C ( Great Garden Gnome Convention) that the Garden Gnomes decided to rise up against the other races and in a truely barbaric style burn and pillage their lands. This idea was quickly rethought however when they realized how small they are. Instead they decided to bide their time and focus on magic and stealth, waiting for the time to strike!
Most Graden Gnomes that move freely in the world are scouts that report to their leader for the Great Garden Gnome Invasion. But they are really nice :)
Garden Gnomes stand between 6 and 12 inches tall and rarely weight more than a few pounds.
Garden Gnomes prefer deities of the earth and nature like Ehlonna, Fharlongh, Obad-Hai and Yondalla. Gods of magic are also popular like Boccob and Wee Jas. Garl Glittergold is always a favorate
- +2 Int, +2 Con, -4 Str
- Tiny, as a tiny creature Garden Gnomes get a +2 to attack and AC, -8 to grapple checks, and a +8 to hide.
- Speed 15, Climb 15, Burrow 15
- Darkvision 60 ft
- +2 racial bonus to Fort and Ref
- +4 racial bonus to spot and +8 to move silently
- Languages: Common, Gnome and Terran
- Cannot wear magical head items unless it is specially made into the classic Garden Gnome conical Hat.
- ECL +1 with 1d4 HD and (4 + Int mode) x 4 Skill Points
- Skills : Appraise, Concentration, Spot, Listen, Hide, Move silently, Knowledge (any), Craft, and Profession.